Saturday 24 October 2015

No second line

Well today is the official test day where I find out if the frozen transfer worked or not. Sadly after 2 pregnancy tests no second line was even barely visible so it's a fairly convincing negative. There's still a tiny chance I'll get a late positive so will test again in a day or two but I'm not holding out much hope. I've been feeling quite sick and achey the past few days so was not prepared for a negative. I'm not sure how I feel but I expect the full force of it will hit me later. I feel like I want to mark the passing of this little blob in some way so maybe when we know for sure we'll light a candle and say a little prayer. We still have 3 more blobs in the freezer so all is not completely lost. I'm also certain that God has given us the perfect number of blobs, he knows what he's doing. Still hurts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment