Monday 13 April 2015

All set!

We had our nurse planning consultation for IVF with PGD today. It couldn't have gone better! We now know all the details of our treatment plan and when things should happen. We need to wait for my next cycle to start then I can get going on the meds. All being well we should be implanting around August time. I'm writing this blog to process how I feel about it all, the truth is I'm relieved we can finally get going. At the same time I'm impatient to start as at the end of the day I'm still childless. But now we have real hope, hope with dates attached! There is a lot about today that was absolutely an answer to prayer so I give the glory back to God for that! I guess I'm still processing what went on and am happy but also emotionally drained! I expect there'll be more posts in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment